1. Create teams of maximum 4 members per team.
2. Shuffle the cards and let everyone draw one card.
3. Read the roles. Afterwards, talk about it for 5 minutes in each group.
4. Download our Future Game questionnaire and think of a world in 2050 by answering several questions. Discuss this for 30 minutes.
5. Present your world as small text, graphic novel, lego creation, or any outcome you feel good and right with.
6. In any case, have fun and enjoy an imaginable journey into the future.
Download The Future Game Questionnaire here.
”A moonshot is something unique, something new, a disruptive idea that is beneficial and accessible to humanity and/or has a positive impact on the world.“
”Moonshots are big bets. Projects that will impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people and have a positive societal impact.“
”Violent ‘yellow jacket’ street demonstrations in France, the UK’s departure from the EU and the rise of populism: if ever an entity needed a moonshot to create a more desirable future it is Europe.“
”Why don’t we talk about virtual reality in terms of theatre, or about data analysis in terms of politics? Understanding technology means to find new aspects and new entry points for applications.“
“Moonshots for Europe demand a new, courageous leadership for the next decades, and anticipation of breakthrough technologies, benefits for society & the environment and citizens driven by purpose. Let’s inspire European leadership to create a bolder vision for a better tomorrow.”
Do you have own ideas for future roles and jobs? Great! Share them with us and it might happen that we publish them in the next edition.
Felix M. Wieduwilt
Tech-Philosopher & Author
felix (at) futur.io
friederike (at) futur.io
This questionnaire helps you to create several futures by using it with the roles from the The Future Game.
Use it in workshops and let you guide by advanced facilitators to play further and explorer future scenarios.