Join our programme...
Leader in Sustainable Innovation & Execution
Lead the sustainable transition to build businesses that deliver value to people, planet and profit
About the Programme
We believe that everyone can contribute to make their working and living environments more sustainable. We aim to allow our participants to develop empathy for future action through insight-oriented learning.
Over 8 weeks you will be learning from the best 40+ world-class experts, in 15 min classes and gain a unique understanding of business to accelerate your career, launch, or scale your own business.
This programme will provide students with the ability to become a leader for sustainable transition. Influential change-makers educate in sustainable development, innovation, futurism, corporate strategy and impactful leadership.
Why This Programme Is for You
- Gain a competitive advantage by aligning your company towards the SDGs by 2030.
- Enrich your network of motivated, like-minded change makers
- Adapt & develop your sustainability-mindset to shift the culture of your business implementing real changes.
- Become the leader of tomorrow: Increase hire-ability & future-proof your job
What You Will Learn
- Eight modules over eight weeks. 15 minutes of video learning per day
- Online lectures are focused on self-study & community features to foster rich networks
- Learnings will be solidified with short quizzes, assignments and other resources after each lesson
Who You will learn from
Our faculty is composed of 40+ world-class experts such as:
Chief Innovation & Initiatives Officer of World Humanitarian Forum; Innovation Team, WHO
This Programme is for…
You will get equipped with sustainability skills and frameworks needed to implement climate risk management, incorporate sustainability and inclusion into your business models, champion SDGs across your organisation and create strategies to nurture early-stage innovation and innovators.
Leaders and Entrepreneurs
You will learn how to come up with breakthrough innovations in order to find solutions for the most pressing challenges of our time.
Students, Recent Graduates and Future Change-makers
You will learn the skills that are needed for the future of work. Current education tools are not addressing the challenges of today nor the practical skills needed to tackle challenges of tomorrow. Innovation, problem-solving, originality and social influence are just some of the top 10 job skills for the future.