We are looking for support at our Futur/io Institute in Hamburg.
Futur/io is the European Institute for Exponential Technologies & Desirable Futures. We believe that companies can realize their full potential and participate in shaping our common future. In addition, we connect the experts of our Faculty in connection with companies and support them in their Moonshot projects.
Are you the right person?
- preparatory accounting (payment transactions)
- travel planning and travel expense accounting, especially for trips abroad
- preparation of travel documents
- administrative and organizational tasks in day-to-day business
- scheduling and coordination of appointments
- internal and external correspondence, primarily in English
- general assistantial tasks
- general office administration
- use of online book keeping tools
You should bring these skills and experiences:
- excellent communication skills in spoken and written, in German and English
- a talent for organization and a highly structured approach to work
- experience in book keeping / accounting (German Kontenrahmen)
- strong organizational skills and responsible working methods
- professionalism when handling confidential information
- very good knowledge of MS-Office, iWork and/or Google Drive (Word, Excel, Mail)
- commitment, willingness to learn, quick comprehension, quick thinking
- flexibility and adaptability
- resilience, time flexibility, reliability, discretion and loyalty
- distinctive communication and team skills
- personal initiative and agility as well as an independent and thorough way of working
- eager to work in a Startup Atmosphere and a ‘can-do’ attitude
The engagement is intended for 30 hours/week.
Obligatory languages: German and English
If you believe you can accelerate our daily office business exponentially, please apply with a desirable idea how you can support us and your idea for compensation.